Classic Oscillating Piston Pump
The sealing of the gap between piston and cylinder (guide tube) of our oscillating piston pumps is based on the principle of liquid gap sealing by the pumped medium. This eliminates the need for an additional elastomer seal – one of the main wear parts.
- Stable pumping performance (pressure and volume flow) over the service life
- Longer service life due to less abrasion
- Slight variation in the performance parameters (pressure, flow rate): +/- 5%
- Good emergency operating features properties in case of failure of the pumped medium
- minimum wear
- Sealing with O-rings
- O-ring wear
- Less precise components required
- Variation in den Leistungsparametern +/- 15%
- Drop in performance parameters over the service life (due to wear on the running surfaces due to O-ring friction)
- Risk of dry-running – If run dry within a few minutes, the O-ring seals will wear.