Our business model
Bavaria Fluid Systems GmbH develops and manufactures customer-specific valve and pump solutions based on existing valves and pumps for the (high-tech) industry.
The basis for this are patented pump and valve developments with specific properties, which fulfill special applications and can not be presented by competitors. (e.g. dead space -> fulfillment of the more and more demanded “Hygenic Design”, super fast switching times, extreme wear resistance, highest flow rates with smallest sizes)
The metal parts of the valves do not require expensive moulding tools and can be manufactured on lathes. This allows a modular design and easy customization options to customer requirements.
To complete the program, the BFS sells valves from ACL and pumps from Pentax.
Our main markets are Europe and USA among others with clients of the branches:
- Food and Beverage Technology,
- Automotive Industry,
- Oil and Gas,
- Pet Art,
- Defense Technology.
The predecessor company Bavaria Fluidtec was founded in 2001 in Emmering / Bavaria. The purpose of the company was the production of valves and pumps at the site. Later, the production was transferred to the MSG company in Eibiswald / Austria for two years, and subsequently both development and production were relocated to China with catastrophic effects.
Bavaria Fluid Systems GmbH
- Founded by acquisition of Bavaria Fluidtec GmbH in April 2015 by Doctor of Engineering Christoph Reuter, Michael Nebauer and Harald Häußler (asset deal).
- Start of production: in May / June 2015 at the Neuhausen site
- Goal: Production of brass valves in large numbers for the aquarium and mechanical engineering.
- 02/2016: Relocation of the company to Pforzheim
- 08/2016: Realignment of the company. The development and production was geared to customer-specific special solutions of valves and valve systems primarily made of stainless steel, initially for the beverage and medical technology taking advantage of the specific advantages of inline solenoid valve technology).
From mid-2017 expansion of the business area to applications in
- defense technology (use of fast switching valves)
- the energy supply for e-mobility
- the application in the precise spraying technology in the food and mechanical engineering sector
To the end of 2017 were built
- ca. 140,000 valves
- ca. 1,600 valve blocks and islands with 12,000 valves
- ca. 8,000 oscillating piston pumps BMP 120 and BMP 084.